VNC Low Altitude & High Altitude Airborne LTE Comms Solutions are designed to stay longer durations in the air and provides comprehensive LTE network coverage.
One Platform can cover vast area equivalent to coverage provided by several Terrestrial Cell Towers.
VNC Micro Comnet is a complete Airborne LTE network with Virtualized LTE EPC (Evolved Packet Core) + eNB Radio + Application software + Backhaul Radio – Complete LTE Network hosted on the Airborne Platform. We Use advanced network function virtualization.
- Developed to meet mission critical comms requirements – Provides Airborne coverage with 2 Watt Transmit Power (EIRP).
- AC Powered Tether system for Unlimited flight times, Push button operation – anyone can fly – Backup battery for Emergency landing.
- Can be mounted to a vehicle, “follow me” mode available.
- Low Altitude Multi-rotor systems with Tethered power, provides longer duration flights up to 500 ft. (Models vary).
- Technology enable superfast 4G wireless broadband to underserved communities at the fraction of the cost of traditional vendor equipment.
- Rapidly deployable in compact form factor
- Optimized for small LTE Private networks using virtualization.
- Full featured LTE EPC with HSS/PCRF – Localized Communications.
- MICRO EPC can connect to multiple radio base stations to create a Mesh and increase coverage area.
- New Product line – First in the world – never existed before – First to Market advantage.
- Small & Light weight, Easy transportable in Pelican case.
- Made in the USA.
- Inexpensive, Fraction of the cost of a Traditional COW/SATCOW.