The demand for wireless continues to grow at an exponential rate. The cost and complexity of deploying traditional wireless networks & small cells is too high. The number of devices seeking edge access has increased far beyond expectations. Adding more spectrum helps, but the only real solution is more small cells – Micro Networks & Pushing the network intelligence to the Edge.
There are a number of under-served “wireless” market opportunities
- Maximize the value of existing cable assets – Cost effectively overlay 4G LTE on existing cable TV architecture.
- Enterprise & Private Networks – Rapid Deployment / Local Traffic Offload /Greater Network Integration & Local Control.
VNC Solutions - Key Advantages
- Greencells provide cost effective edge access
- vCore at the edge provides economical small call deployment, substantially reduced backhaul demand, significant latency reduction and new revenue opportunities.
- System-on-a-Chip (SoC) based LTE small cells; smaller, less power, lower cost.
- Radically alter the business case for small cells deployment.
- Demand assigned virtualized “shared” LTE Core significantly reduces cost.
- Edge-centric LTE Broadband solution.
- Expanding the network reach and scale.
- VNC address the Capacity and Coverage problem by moving network intelligence to the edge..